1/1 Photo of Quick Orange Coffee Cake
Super easy and delicious coffee cake that starts with refrigerated biscuits.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together sugar and orange peel; set aside.
- 2Separate biscuits and dip each into melted butter, then in sugar mixture to coat well.
- 3In a greased 9 inch round pan, arrange biscuits to overlap slightly.
- 4Sprinkle any remaining sugar mixture on top.
- 5Bake in preheated 375* oven for 35 minutes or until golden.
- 6Cool on rack for 10 minutes and then turn out ontol serving dish.
- 7In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar and orange juice; blend well.
- 8Drizzle over coffee cake.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Orange Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.8
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 1086.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 39.9 g
- Protein 5.9 g