Super easy and delicious coffee cake that starts with refrigerated biscuits.
Make and share this Quick Orange Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together sugar and orange peel; set aside.
- Separate biscuits and dip each into melted butter, then in sugar mixture to coat well.
- In a greased 9 inch round pan, arrange biscuits to overlap slightly.
- Sprinkle any remaining sugar mixture on top.
- Bake in preheated 375* oven for 35 minutes or until golden.
- Cool on rack for 10 minutes and then turn out ontol serving dish.
- In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar and orange juice; blend well.
- Drizzle over coffee cake.