Prep 5 mins
Cook 22 mins
from Taste of Home Quick Cooking - Faith Siegrist
- 1 1⁄2 cups baking mix
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (use 1 tsp if you like it spicier)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a bowl (it will be lumpy). Transfer to greased 9 inch pie plate.
- Drizzle with butter.
- Bake 18-22 minutes at 400 until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes before cutting. Serve warm.