The perfect side dish for those "hurry up" week day dinners. A fresh, flavorful addition to any meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large skillet until very hot.
- 2Add cabbage and onion and cook until slightly browned.
- 3Reduce heat, add paprika, vinegar, salt and pepper, simmer 10 minutes.
- 4Add tomatoes and simmer 3 more minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Fix Cabbage
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.3
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 41.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g