1/1 Photo of Quick Fettuccine Cacciatore, Italian
An easy combination of tomatoes and chicken makes for a fast super- tasty dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces fettuccine, uncooked
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, chopped
- 1 cup sliced green pepper
- 1 cup slived mushroom
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded itian mozzarella cheese or 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, blend
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaf (optional)
- 1Cook pasta and directed, meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet on a medium -high heat. ADD CHicken; cook and stir until its not pink. ADD peppers and mushrooms; cook 3 min., stirring occasionally.
- 2STIR in tomatoes with their liquid an the dressing. Reduce heat to medium low; simmer 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- 3TOSS pasta with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and basil.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Fettuccine Cacciatore, Italian
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.3
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 124.7 mg
- Sodium 641.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 39.1 g