Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe through miavita via yahoo. I find it is really quick and inexpensive to make. Great for lunch or for a light dinner. I have substituted penne for spirals or whatever other pasta I have had on hand.
- 2 cups penne
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup green peas (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- Cook penne according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions and cook until soft.
- Stir in tomatoes and peas and heat through.
- Add a pinch of salt and generous grinding of pepper.
- Drain pasta and toss with pea mixture.