Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Most grocery stores now sell fat free or light eggnog in the dairy section. You can substitute rum or rum extract for the brandy. Naughty taste but you've been nice!
- 1 (1 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free vanilla pudding mix (instant)
- 2 cups fat free eggnog
- 1 teaspoon brandy or 1 teaspoon brandy extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg, freshly ground
- Beat pudding mix, eggnog and brandy together in a bowl with a wire whisk or hand-held mixer for two minutes.
- Pour into four serving dishes and chill. Pudding will be soft-set and ready to eat within five minutes.
- Garnish with nutmeg and serve!
Instant pudding fancied up! Great for using leftover eggnog. I used rum and quite a bit more than the 1 teaspoon. Yum!
Great quick and tasty holiday dessert! I used a bit of spiced rum and plenty of nutmeg. Loved it - thanks for sharing the recipe!
A very quick and easy way to "fancy-up" instant pudding AND to use up the leftover eggnog. Also a light dessert for after the heavy holiday meals. I used rum extract, and forgot the nutmeg, but my eggnog has plenty of nutmeg in it. Great flavor! I topped mine with sugar-free Cool Whip.