1 hr 10 mins
I have another recipe that I invented for this that is very good, but takes a lot of time. This is similar but fast, and makes a nice meal when it is cold outside.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly oil a 9" x 13" pan.
- 2Divide the corned beef hash into 12 equal portions.
- 3Lay down a cabbage leaf and put one portion of the corned beef hash in the center near one end. Fold over the sides and roll up. Place seam side down in the baking dish.
- 4Repeat with the rest of the cabbage leaves.
- 5Pour one can of chicken or vegetable broth over the cabbage rolls.
- 6Nestle the carrot slices among the rolls. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper if desired. (Depending on the size of your carrots, you may have to parboil the slices first.).
- 7Cover tightly with aluminium foil.
- 8Bake in a 350 degree oven for one hour until everything is very hot.
- 9The prep time does not include the time for parboiling the cabbage leaves.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Corned Beef and Cabbage Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (450 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.5
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 388.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 3.8 g