Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I have another recipe that I invented for this that is very good, but takes a lot of time. This is similar but fast, and makes a nice meal when it is cold outside.
- Lightly oil a 9" x 13" pan.
- Divide the corned beef hash into 12 equal portions.
- Lay down a cabbage leaf and put one portion of the corned beef hash in the center near one end. Fold over the sides and roll up. Place seam side down in the baking dish.
- Repeat with the rest of the cabbage leaves.
- Pour one can of chicken or vegetable broth over the cabbage rolls.
- Nestle the carrot slices among the rolls. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper if desired. (Depending on the size of your carrots, you may have to parboil the slices first.).
- Cover tightly with aluminium foil.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for one hour until everything is very hot.
- The prep time does not include the time for parboiling the cabbage leaves.