Recipe by Mrs. Doeinck
This is a great side dish and it is super easy to make. It tastes just like something you would get a one of those family style restaurants! Goes great with chicken or steak.
- 3 -4 green onions with tops
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (14 1/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (7 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 2 large eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and spray a 1/12 quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Chop the green onions finely. Place the butter in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH until melted, about 15 to 30 seconds.
- Drain whole kernel corn. Combine with green onions, butter, cream-style corn, sour cream and corn muffin mix in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Whisk the eggs in a small bowl until blended. Add the eggs to the corn mixture in bowl and mix just until ingredients are moistened. 5 Spoon batter into prepared backing dish. Back until set, about 45 minutes to an hour. Serve immediately.