Recipe by littleturtle
Crustless chocolate pecan pie. Delicious & easy. Great served warm with vanilla ice cream.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup flour, sifted
- 3⁄4 cup pecans or 3⁄4 cup walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat margarine, sugars, and cinnamon until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each egg; set aside.
- Mix cocoa with vanilla and flour.
- Add chocolate mixture to margarine mixture and beat until smooth.
- Fold in nuts.
- Pour directly into a greased pie dish and bake for 30 minutes.