Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Very fast to mix up and little cook time. Plus you only need 4 ingredients ! I've serve this to guests quite often and I have been asked for the recipe every time!! My sister-in law got this off of the back of a stove top stuffing box.
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 box Stove Top stuffing mix
- Mix first 3 ingredients in a bowl.
- Put into a greased casserole dish.
- prepare stuffing mix according to package directions.
- Spread on top of chicken mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
Boies, I forgot to give you my review stars for this recipe. My co-workers really like your cassarole at a potluck dinner last week. Thanks so much, nurslinda
I used left over chicken and instead of using mixed vegetables I used frozen peas and thinly sliced fresh carrots. This was super easy and very delicious. Will be making again!
My family really liked this recipe but next time I will definately partially cook the veggies as they were rather firm. Thank yu for posting this recipe.