Weight Watchers 4 Pt Chicken Salad Wrap
I created this recipe using the recipe builder on the weight watchers website, so if you use the exact ingredients I've listed it is only 4 points per serving! It's really tasty, plus it has 26 grams of protein to keep you full. This is a very basic recipe, there are many variations you could create by adding new ingredients to it--just keep in mind that the point value might change...
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons kraft fat-free Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups lettuce
- 4 buena vida whole wheat tortillas
- 16 ounces premium chunk chicken
- Mix the miracle whip and chicken.
- Top the mixture with lettuce.
- Season it with pepper or whatever you have a taste for, and place inside tortilla.