- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced mushrooms (about 4 oz.)
- 2 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups Minute brown rice, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup planters walnut pieces, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- HEAT oil in medium saucepan on medium heat. Add onions and celery; cook 3 minute or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- ADD mushrooms; cook 3 minute or until mushrooms are tender, stirring occasionally. Add broth; stir. Bring to boil.
- STIR in rice; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 5 minute Remove from heat; let stand 5 minute Add walnuts and parsley; mix lightly.