1/1 Photo of Quick BBQ Chicken Legs - Homemade BBQ Sauce
Kosher/Meat - Gluten Free - No HFCS - Fast Recipe for busy Moms - use organic ingredients, this is my daughter's favorite dish and always a big hit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash chicken thoroughly and place in a large microwavable casserole dish.
- 2Place molasses and warm water into a 2c microwave safe measuring cup or bowl and microwave for 30 seconds to allow molasses to mix easily.
- 3Add ketchup and smoke flavor and mix thoroughly. If you like a kick add hot sauce.
- 4Pour BBQ sauce mix over chicken evenly.
- 5Place chicken with cover into microwave oven and set on high for 15 minutes.
- 6Open casserole and re-arrange chicken, nuke for another 15-20 minutes making sure chicken is cooked to the bone upon removal - times may vary depending on wattage of oven.
- 7Remove casserole dish, uncover and broil in oven for 5 minutes to brown skin. Watch carefully not to overcook.
- 8Suggest serving with parve baked potato/sour cream recipe.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick BBQ Chicken Legs - Homemade BBQ Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.5
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 138.6 mg
- Sodium 808.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 31.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
liquid smoke flavoring