Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I needed a good flavor to go with a pickled salad I made and this idea suggested itself to me. It is FANTASTIC!
- 1 lb pork chop
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- red pepper flakes
- 3 -4 tablespoons olive oil
- Place pork chops in ziplock bag or glass dish.
- Mix together all remaining ingredients, adding olive oil last, and whisk to blend.
- Pour marinade over pork chops and marinate at least ½ hour, then grill.
This was excellent. I did not use any Old Bay, otherwise followed this exactly. It doesn't make a lot; but enough to coat a pound of sliced pork loin, later used in a flavorful stir fry. High marks for easy prep and fabulous taste. I will turn to this quick little marinade again, for sure!