Zesty Pork Marinade
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon, zest
- 1 lemon, juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano, dried flakes
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄3 teaspoon pepper, course black
- salt, pinch
- Place the oil in a plastic container, adding the remaining ingredients, stir well.
- Add the pork loin chops, Smaller but thicker ones are better if possible as they tend to cook better and not dry out.
- Leave to marinade as long as possible, turn the meat a few times.
- Grill or Barbecue until cooked - this can range from 5 to 10 minutes according to how thick the meat is.
- Serve with salads and crusty bread or rolls.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation