With three ingredients, it couldn't be simpler. This recipe comes from the Super Suppers cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook tortellini according to the package, drain.
- 2Rinse with cold water and drain well.
- 3Place cooked tortellini in a large bowl and add tomatoes.
- 4Pour salad dressing over and toss gently to coat.
- 5Salad can be served immediately or refrigerated until time to serve.
- 6If salad seems dry when ready to serve, you can add more Italian dressing.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Tortellini Salad
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.0
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Sodium 750.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 10.7 g