Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
These pork chops are absolutely delicious and easy to make. I hope you enjoy them as much as our family does.
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1⁄3 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 4 pork chops, 1 inch thick
- 1 egg, well beaten
- In a bowl combine soup mix and bread crumbs.
- Dip pork chops in egg, then in bread crumb mixture, coating evenly.
- On a baking sheet, bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until fully cooked.
This was a great recipe! I did not have seasoned bread crumbs on hand so I used plain and added basil , Parmesan/Romano cheese and oregano. Also, I had to cook about 15 - 20 minutes longer as the chops were pretty thick. Not as moist as I would have liked, but I will definatly make this again!
This is a super simple recipe and I love the taste of the onion soup mix on the meat. I used chicken since that is what I had at the moment, but I will have to try it on pork chops as well. It was great!! Thanks for the awesome recipe!!