Quick and Easy Grilled Pork Chops (Or Chicken)(3 Ingredients)
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing (any variety, even the cheap stuff will work)
- 4 -6 pork chops (this works well with boneless chicken breast also, but I prefer the pork)
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- Place the pork chops or chicken into a large ziploc bag or bowl with a lid (not a metal container).
- Pour salad dressing in the bag or bowl.
- Marinate at least 4 hours or overnight, turning the bag or shaking up the bowl 3 or 4 times.
- (I do the overnight marinade in a bag).
- Place the chops on a hot grill and cook until juices run clear.
- Baste these with butter as they cook so they stay tender.
- Serve with your favorite BBQ sides.
Join The Conversation
This produced a very nice tasting pork chop. I ended up pan frying the chops and using a small amount of butter. I also paired them with fresh garden beans with a bit of Italian dressing. I chose not to award the stars as I didn't follow the recipe exactly. As is I would have given 4 stars, likely if grilled with butter it would have been 5. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
I was very surprised how moist these pork chops turned out! The secret must be basting with butter. We used bone-in pork chops and grilled for about 5-6 minutes each side. They were juicy and had a great flavor. We will be using this recipe again next time we buy pork chops! Thank you so much for posting!