Recipe by MrsLJ
I've used this recipe that my sister-in-law found at allrecipes.com by Chef Rider and it's not only delicious but SUPER quick to make. The key is the bread flour =)
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 2 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). In a medium bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
- 2. Stir in flour, salt and oil. Beat until smooth. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- 3. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and pat or roll into a round. Transfer crust to a lightly greased pizza pan or baker's peel dusted with cornmeal. Spread with desired toppings and bake in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Let baked pizza cool for 5 minutes before serving.