Recipe by mailbelle
This is very quick, easy and inexpensive to make. It's one of my DH's favorites more so than mine.
Top Review by Annacia
Delicious. I didn't use the or flour and added some diced red bell pepper and sliced mushrooms to help get some veggies in. I used veggie crumbles in place of the beef and low fat soup and fat free sour cream. It was yummy over brown rice. It really lives up to the quick and easy promise too
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- Brown onions and flour in butter until golden brown.
- Add pepper, paprika, ground beef and mushroom soup.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Add sour cream and heat through.
- Serve over rice or pasta.