Recipe by Snowbunny Andorra
Grown-up dessert to impress at dinner parties. The bitter chocolate adds richness and decadence to the light airy mixture. Mmmmm!
- 170 g good quality bitter chocolate
- 4 egg whites
- 1 fluid ounce brandy
- 75 g caster sugar
- 200 ml double cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm the brandy.
- Melt the chocolate in a glass bowl over a pan of simmering water, taking care not to let it overheat.
- Mix the brandy into the chocolate to prevent chocolate separating.
- Whisk the egg whites to soft peaks.
- Pour the chocolate onto egg whites and fold together gently.
- Whip the cream to soft peaks and add to chocolate mixture.
- Divide between four serving glasses and chill.
- Garnish with red berries and dust with icing sugar to serve.