Quick and Easy Chocolate Coffee Mousse (No Eggs)
- Ready In:
- Put the chocolate chips and the coffee in a small saucepan and heat over medium-low heat. Stir frequently until the mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Next, in a large mixing bowl put the cream and beat with an electric beater until the cream starts to thicken.
- Slowly add the sugar, 1 Tablespoon at a time (8 total), until all of the sugar has been added. You may have to beat anothe minute or two until stiff peaks form.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the whipped cream and blend gently but thoroughly.
- Spoon mixture into 6-8 ramekins and chill in the fridge.
- Note: If you put the mixing bowl in the freezer for about 5 minutes before using, the cream will thicken a bit more quickly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!