1/3 Photos of Quick and Easy Chicken Marsala With a Soft Creamy Polenta
The Flying Chef's Note:
Last minute meal idea that is easy to do and tastes good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken breasts
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 1 brown onion, chopped finely
- 250-300 g button mushrooms, sliced finely
- 118.29 ml marsala
- 236.59 ml water
- 7.39 ml chicken stock
- 1.23 ml beef stock
- 7.39 ml cornflour
- 22.18 ml fresh chives, chopped
- 1Chicken Marsala.
- 2Heat oil in a large frying pan add onion to pan and stir until soft, add the mushrooms and stir for a few minutes. At the same time in another frying pan be cooking the chicken this just has to be turned a couple of times during the cooking process and cooked until done.
- 3Add Marsala wine, water and stock powder to mushrooms and bring to the boil then turn down the heat to medium. Stir a little water into the cornflour and to mixture to thicken slightly.
- 4Serve chicken over soft polenta pour some sauce over the chicken and top with chives.
- 5Soft Creamy Polenta.
- 6Bring the water and the stock to the boil in a pan. Add the polenta slowly whisking all the time while adding. When all the polenta has been added turn down the heat and stir continuously with wooden spoon until mixture is thick.
- 7Add the mascarpone, Parmesan and butter stir until cheese has melted. Add the cream and salt and pepper to taste serve immediately with chicken.
- 8For a photo visit http://the-best-recipes.blogspot.com/.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Chicken Marsala With a Soft Creamy Polenta
Serving Size: 1 (674 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 715.0
- Calories from Fat 390
- Total Fat 43.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.1 g
- Cholesterol 159.6 mg
- Sodium 690.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 43.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: