Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Try This Delicious Recipe.
Make and share this Quick and Easy Banana Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium bowl combine pudding mix, milk and vanilla. With electric mixer, beat 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Add 1 cup whipped topping.
- In a 1 1/2 quart round dish layer half of wafers, bananas and pudding.
- Drizzle with topping.
- Repeat layers, ending with pudding.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup of whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with 3 crushed cookies, if desired.