Easy Banana Pudding Trifle Dessert
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This dessert is best if eaten the same day it is made as the bananas will tend to darken.
- Ready In:
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups cold full-fat milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 (12 ounce) container cool whip frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla wafers
- 12 bananas, sliced (might need more or less bananas)
- Prepare a large glass bowl or a trifle bowl.
- In a large bowl beat the vanilla pudding and milk for 2 minutes; add in the condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in vanilla, then fold in the Cool Whip topping.
- Layer wafers, sliced bananas and pudding mixture in the large glass bowl.
- Chill until serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION