Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From The MDC Kitchen To Yours
Make and share this Quiche Lorraine recipe from Food.com.
- Beat the eggs in large mixing bowl until frothy.
- Add milk, onions, pepper and nutmeg, mix lightly.
- Cook bacon and drain fat.
- Add the bacon, ham and both cheeses to the above mixture and combine thoroughly.
- Pour mixture into unbaked deep pie shell and bake at 325°F for 60 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cut pie into sixths or eighths if used as an appetizer.
- Cut into fourths if used as a main dish.