Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
The added fiber makes this recipe extra healthy
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat milk
- 3⁄4 cup baking mix
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons psyllium
- thaw, rinse and squeeze out extra water from the spinach
- layer 1/2 the spinach, onion and cheese at the bottom of a 11x7 pan sprayed lightly with Pam.
- layer remaining spinach, onion and cheese on top of that
- blend remaining ingredients until smooth.
- pour mixture over layers in pan
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 - 400 degrees until edges become browned.