Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Many ways to make quesadillas!
- 59.14-118.29 ml spinach or 59.14-118.29 ml avocados or 59.14-118.29 ml chopped onions or 59.14-118.29 ml chopped cooked potatoes or 59.14-118.29 ml sauteed mushrooms or 59.14-118.29 ml cooked corn or 59.14-118.29 ml chopped red peppers or 59.14-118.29 ml cooked squash or 59.14-118.29 ml chopped tomato
- 118.29 ml cooked chicken or 118.29 ml ham or 118.29 ml cooked beef or 118.29 ml cooked turkey or 118.29 ml tofu or 118.29 ml cooked shrimp or 118.29 ml cooked crabmeat
- 118.29 ml cheddar cheese or 118.29 ml feta or 118.29 ml moz. cheese or 118.29 ml parmesan cheese or 118.29 ml fontina or 118.29 ml blue cheese or 118.29 ml monterey jack cheese
- 59.14 ml salsa or 59.14 ml tomato sauce or 59.14 ml pesto sauce or 59.14 ml alfredo sauce
- garlic (optional) or oregano (optional) or parsley (optional) or basil (optional) or dill weed (optional)
- 2 soft tortillas
- Combine all ingredients except tortilla and oil in a bowl.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray or lightly coat it with oil and heat to medium high.
- Lightly brown one side of the tortilla and set to the side.
- Re oil or spray pan and place un toasted tortilla in the pan and top with cheese, meat, and veggie mixture then place toasted tortilla on top.
- Continue cooking until cheese is melted and warmed.
- Slice into wedges and serve.
We used chopped chicken thighs, sliced mushrooms, feta cheese, and homemade alfredo sauce. Served with sour cream. They were delicious. Thanks for posting.
This is my go-to recipe for quesadillas. So easy!
Ade this with ham, avacado, blue cheese, corn and some cheddar cheese. Yummy!