Sue Lau's Note:
By Chef Kurt Linsi. Posted for ZWT4. This can be served with lettuce and goes well with Injera.
My Private Note
small s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 lb firm tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small red chili pepper, thinly sliced (optional)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced pepperoni (optional)
- 1Toss salad ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Whisk together dressing and drizzle over salad.
- 3Toss lightly again and serve.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Queen of Sheba Salad
Serving Size: 1 (756 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.1
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 638.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g