Recipe by Queen of Everything
Wontons are a great ingredient to use to make easy ravioli out of any flavor. Very quick and yummy.
Top Review by FrenchBunny
I only used the sage butter sauce on this recipe. I had used a pumpkin ricotta mixture in my raviolis. I love using won ton wrappers for these because it makes it so much quicker and the flavor is excellent. I didn't have any problems with making them or boiling them, they stayed intact. Then I simmered them in the sauce. Sage butter sauce goes so well with pumpkin raviolis. They were like eating little pillows of delight. Thanks for sharing your recipe Queen!!
- 6 ounces wonton wrappers
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pumpkin, egg, salt & pepper.
- Hold a wonton wrapper in the palm of your hand, with the other hand dip a finger into water and wet the outside edge of the perimeter of the wonton wrapper.
- Spoon about 1-1.5 teaspoonful of pumpkin mixture into the center and fold wonton over.pressing wet edges together to seal(you can make triangles or rectangles).
- When all ravioli are filled, drop them into simmering water for approximately 3 minutes.
- Drain ravioli.
- Melt butter in pan with olive oil.
- Add half & half, sage and salt & pepper.
- Add ravioli to sauce and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with fresh shaved parmigiano regiano.