Recipe by Mortadella1985
Havnt tried this yet,but i love pumpkin and i love tiramisu,it sounds delicious!
- 354.88 ml chilled whipping cream
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 226.79 g ricotta cheese
- 226.79 g package cream cheese
- 425.24 g can pumpkin puree
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 1.23 ml clove
- 0 just use 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 (170.09 g) packagehalved ladyfingers
- 59.14 ml rum
- 56.69 g crushed amaretti cookies
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat whipping cream and sugar until peaks form. Add ricotta and cream cheese, pumpkin, and pumpkin pie spice; beat just until filling is smooth.
- Line bottom of 9-inch-diameter springform pan with 2 3/4-inch-high sides with 1 package ladyfingers, overlapping and crowding to fit. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons rum. Spread half of filling over ladyfingers.
- Repeat with second package ladyfingers, remaining 2 tablespoons rum, and remaining filling. Smooth. Wrap tightly in plastic, then foil. Chill overnight.
- To unmold, run knife around inside edge of pan. Release pan sides; sprinkle with amaretti cookies.