- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- 1 yellow butter recipe cake mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans (or more)
- 1 cup melted butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 cups Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together all the stuff up to the TOPPING.
- Then put it in a greased 9 by 13 inch pan and crumble the cake mix and pecans on top of it.
- Pour melted butter over it all.
- Bake it at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes.
- When cool! Make frosting and smear on top and sprinkle some more pecans.
- Refrigerate until serving time.