Recipe by Marie
Pumpkin pie with no crust to roll out. This is a fantastic dessert to add to your holiday meal. Recipe from Taste of Home.
Top Review by drizzly
Easy, tasty. Crust better than traditional pie. No soggy crust IF there are leftovers. Size of 2 deep dish pies. 6 out of 6 votes for better than our tried and true pumpkin pie recipe
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup cold butter
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 (12 ounce) cans evaporated milk
- whipped cream, for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine 1/4 cup of sugar and flour; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press into ungreased 13x9 baking pan.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, pumpkin, salt, spices and 1 1/2 c sugar.
- Stir in milk and pour over crust.
- Bake at 425° for 15 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 350° and bake for 50 to 55 minutes more or until filling is set.
- Cool on wire rack, then cover and refrigerate.
- Cut into squares and top with whipped cream.