One of the best things about Halloween when I was a kid was the pumpkin seeds baking while we were finishing up the details on the carving. Serving size depends on the pumpkin
- Wash your pumpkin seeds (get all of the pumpkin off them).
- Boil 1 quart of water.
- After water has boiled, place the clean seeds and 1/8 cup of salt into water for 10 minutes- stir the whole time.
- Melt 2 Tbs of butter.
- Drain the seeds and mix them with the butter (add some salt if you want).
- Place the seeds on a 2 layer tin foiled pan and place in oven at 350 F for 30 minutes.
- Do not refrigerate seeds- put them in a sealed bowl and leave them on the kitchen table.