Recipe by chef FIFI
I havent tried these yet. This recipe seems to be simple enough. I got this recipe out of a magazine years ago.I think it is a pillsbury recipe.
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 236.59 ml oil
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 473.18 ml pumpkin or 425.24 g can pumpkin
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml nutmeg
- 2.46 ml ground cloves
- 2.46 ml salt
- 118.29 ml chopped walnuts (optional)
- 118.29 ml raisins
- 78.07 ml margarine, softened
- 85.04 g package cream cheese, softened
- 473.18 ml powdered sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 14.79 ml milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Set aside nuts and raisins, then combine the rest of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat at a low speed until mixture is moist, then beat for an additional 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Stir in nuts and raisins with a spoon.
- Pour mixture into a greased 15x10x1 baking pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until done.
- Let cool.
- To make frosting combine all the frosting ingredients into a bowl and mix until well blended and smooth.
- Frost bars when they have completely cooled.
- Once bars have been frosted keep refridgerated.