Carrot Raisin Bars Recipe
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees.
- Lightly grease 8x8-inch baking pan.
- Beat sugar and margarine with an electric mixer at medium speed until well blended - about 2 minutes.
- Add egg and vanilla mix well.
- Mix in water.
- Mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Add to egg mixture and mix until blended.
- Mix in oats, raisins, and carrot.
- Spread dough in pan.
- Bake until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!