As I can't have neither dairy nor soy and rice milk cannot be steamed, I thought of another way to get a creamy "cappuccino". If you have fresh organic eggs which are safe to eat raw or warmed, make this as suggested. If not, just use steamed milk or soymilk on top of your coffee! But I found this to be a great protein post work out snack.
- Brew coffe as you're used to. It should be really steaming hot. Stir in molasses.
- Place egg, rice milk and pumpkin pie spice in a blender and blend until foamy.
- Slow speed down and slowly drizzle in the steaming hot, sweetened coffe.
- As soon as all coffee is incorporated in the egg mixture, give it another whirl at high speed.
- Serve immediately.
- If made with steamed milk, stir half of the spice and molasses into the coffee and heat the other half of the spice with the milk. Steam milk and top coffee with steamed spiced milk.