1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee
Mia in Germany's Note:
As I can't have neither dairy nor soy and rice milk cannot be steamed, I thought of another way to get a creamy "cappuccino". If you have fresh organic eggs which are safe to eat raw or warmed, make this as suggested. If not, just use steamed milk or soymilk on top of your coffee! But I found this to be a great protein post work out snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brew coffe as you're used to. It should be really steaming hot. Stir in molasses.
- 2Place egg, rice milk and pumpkin pie spice in a blender and blend until foamy.
- 3Slow speed down and slowly drizzle in the steaming hot, sweetened coffe.
- 4As soon as all coffee is incorporated in the egg mixture, give it another whirl at high speed.
- 5Serve immediately.
- 6If made with steamed milk, stir half of the spice and molasses into the coffee and heat the other half of the spice with the milk. Steam milk and top coffee with steamed spiced milk.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pie Spice Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.6
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 84.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: