1/2 Photos of Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal (Clean Eating)
Entered for safe-keeping, from Clean Eating, Fall 2008.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small pot, bring milk and 6 tablespoons water to a boil over medium heat.
- 2Add oats, cinnamon, and nutmeg, Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until liquid is absorbed, about 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3Once the liquid is absorbed, stir in pumpkin, almonds and (optional) sweetener; set aside.
- 4Combine 1/8 cup water and protein powder in a separate bowl. Mix with a fork until protein is dissolved. For a smoother consistency, mix powder and water in a blender or food processor and blend until protein powder is dissolved. If sweetener is desired, choose your favorite natural sweetener, such as stevia.
- 5Pour protein powder mixture over oatmeat and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal (Clean Eating)
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.1
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 103.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla protein powder