Balsamic-Glazed Cracked Pepper Salmon - Clean Eating
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
- sea salt, to taste
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season both sides of salmon with salt and cracked pepper.
- Add salmon to skillet and cook 1 to 2 minutes per side, until golden brown and fork-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together vinegar and honey.
- Add vinegar mixture to skillet, watch carefully for the sauce will thicken almost immediately.
- Serve and enjoy.
Join The Conversation
This baby is going straight into my best of the best cookbook. So few ingredients, such easy prep and cooking and amazing taste. We LOVE the cracked black pepper on the salmon, for starters. Next, the combo of balsamic and honey is fabulousssss. Easy, company-worthy recipe. P.S. Since my husband doesn't like a lot of sauce, next time I will pull the salmon out of the pan first before adding the sauce mixture - then pour lots of the sauce onto mine and a little bit on his! Thanks. :)