Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great dip for fruits of cookies.
Make and share this Pumpkin Pie Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- gingersnap cookie
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the pumpkin, sour cream, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and ginger until blended.
I found this recipe from Taste of Home. Good stuff. I put whipped cream on top so you wouldn't feel like you were missing any part of the pie and served it with molasses cookies. This is a fast an easy way to get your pumpkin pie fix--cookies for the crust, pumpkin filling, and cream on top. Thanks for posting!
This was very good and easy. I made it for a party. It taste just like Pumpkin Pie.
This is a fun, festive dip for fall parties. We made it for our second annual Halloween bash and loved the flavor. Very nice addition to our buffet table.