Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got it Copy Kat Chat.
Make and share this Pumpkin Pie Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 18 ounces yellow cake mix (reserve one cup)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 29 ounces canned pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup reserved cake mix
- Mix together cake mix, egg, and mayonnaise. Press into 9- by 13-inch cake pan.
- Mix all together canned pumpkin, eggs, evaporated milk, cinnamon and sugar then pour over crust.
- Mix all together margarine, nuts, sugar and reserved cake mix until crumbly and sprinkle over filling. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Note: Good with whipped topping.