Prep 0 mins
Cook 50 mins
I just love anything with pumpkin, and this is a must try for the holidays! To die for! This is a great cake to made ahead since it is always better the next day.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- Reserve 1 cup of cake mix from the package. In a bowl, combine remaining cake mix, 1 egg and melted margarine. Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9x13 inch pan to form a crust.
- Mix together the pumpkin, 3 eggs, sugar, cinnamon and evaporated milk until blended. Pour over the crust. Combine the brown sugar and reserved 1 cup cake mix, then cut in the margarine until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle over the filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes. Refrigerate overnight before serving.