Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious and easy.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup finely chopped nuts
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a medium bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, nuts, sugars and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Add butter, mix until crumbly. (I usually just mix it all in a food processor.).
- Reserve 1 1/4 cups of the mixture. Pat remaining mixture on the bottom of an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon, allspice and salt; mix well. Pour evenly over crust.
- Mix reserved crumbs with remaining 1 tablespoon flour. Sprinkle over pumpkin mixture.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until set.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Store leftovers covered in the fridge.