Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious and easy.
Make and share this Pumpkin Pie Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a medium bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups flour, nuts, sugars and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Add butter, mix until crumbly. (I usually just mix it all in a food processor.).
- Reserve 1 1/4 cups of the mixture. Pat remaining mixture on the bottom of an ungreased 13"x9" baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, remaining 1 teaspoon cinnamon, allspice and salt; mix well. Pour evenly over crust.
- Mix reserved crumbs with remaining 1 tablespoon flour. Sprinkle over pumpkin mixture.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until set.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Store leftovers covered in the fridge.