Recipe by **Mandy**
This has a very mild pumpkin flavour, you could probably roast the pumpkin then mash it as an alternative to intensify its flavour. This goes great with Turkish bread.
Top Review by AmandaInOz
Fantastic dip! I think it's really important to use fresh pumpkin. I imagine it would be quite different with canned. I roasted the pumpkin first then whipped it together with the cream cheese. Gorgeous! I'm planning on serving it tonight with some grilled sourdough. Can't wait! Thanks Mandy!
- 220 g cream cheese spread
- 1 cup pumpkin, mashed (approx 350g raw)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons sage or 2 tablespoons thyme, finely chopped
- 2 slices bacon, diced and fried until crisp
- extra parmesan cheese (to garnish)