Borlotti and Sage Dip
- Ready In:
- 1 (400 g) can borlotti beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sage, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- Mash the Borlotti beans, adding olive oil half way through the process.
- Add the sesame oil, sage, and semi-dried tomatoes and mix thoroughly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I adore cooking and am absolutely hooked on the creative use of herbs and spices, in food and in the aromatherapy products I prepare for body and home. Whether preparing from scratch or just spicing things up a little, I'm always happy in the kitchen!