Mediterranean Cheese Spread
A tangy topper for crackers, lavosh or toasted pita bread. You can sub "light" cream cheese. Can be made the day before.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled (about 2 oz)
- 3 tablespoons chopped kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1 -2 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Combine all ingredients, cover and chill at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 2 more