This came from Top 20 Pumpkin Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pumpkin juice into a medium saucepan, add ginger, cloves, allspice, nutmeg and cinnamon sticks. Reduce pumpkin juice by half till you have 2 cups concentrated spice juice.
- 2Remove the cinnamon sticks and strain the juice through a coffee filter that has been placed in a filter holder or mesh strainer. You can strain it through a cheese cloth. This will take a while.
- 3Rinse out the pan to remove the spice residue. Pour the reduced and strained juice back into it and add sugars.
- 4Bring to boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Once the mixture has reached a full rolling boil, remove from the burner.
- 5Allow the mixture to cool before proceeding.
- 6Once the syrup has cooled, add the vodka and vanilla.
- 7Pour this mixture into sterilized jar or bottle.
- 8Allow to age in the refrigerator for 2 weeks. Keep refrigerated and shake before each use.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Liqueur
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 69.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: