Nancy Van Ess's Note:
originally from Libby's
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter or 1/3 cup margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups solid pack pumpkin
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 1Crust: Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in a med. bowl.
- 2Press onto bottom and 1" up side of 9" springform pan.
- 3Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 6-8 min.
- 4Do not allow to brown.
- 5Cool on wire rack for 10 min.
- 6Cheesecake: Beat cream cheese and sugars in large mixer bowl until fluffy.
- 7Beat in eggs, pumpkin and milk.
- 8Add cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- 9Beat well.
- 10Pour into crust. bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 min., until edge is set but center still moves slightly.
- 11Topping: Combine sour cream, sugar and vanilla in med. bowl.
- 13Spread over surface of warm cheesecake. Bake for an additional 5 min.
- 14Cool on wire rack.
- 15Chill for several hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cheesecake II
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.8
- Calories from Fat 236
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 98.2 mg
- Sodium 252.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 28.1 g
- Protein 5.3 g