Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
originally from Libby's
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups solid pack pumpkin
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 2 cups sour cream, room temperature
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crust: Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in a med. bowl.
- Press onto bottom and 1" up side of 9" springform pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 6-8 min.
- Do not allow to brown.
- Cool on wire rack for 10 min.
- Cheesecake: Beat cream cheese and sugars in large mixer bowl until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, pumpkin and milk.
- Add cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Beat well.
- Pour into crust. bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 min., until edge is set but center still moves slightly.
- Topping: Combine sour cream, sugar and vanilla in med. bowl.
- Spread over surface of warm cheesecake. Bake for an additional 5 min.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Chill for several hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan before serving.
fantastic. I made this for a potluck at work- and I ended up making 4 more pies over the following 3 days just to get people to quit interrupting me about it... I didn't feel like bothering with the crust bit after the first round, the graham cracker premade crusts are just as good.
Made this for my Christmas Dinner. I love to make cheesecakes, and this one was no different. Great taste, wonderful texure. Just spectacular.
I love cooking cheesecakes anyway,so I tried this for Thanksgiving and it was a huge hit! I have had requests to make for Christmas as well! 5Stars:) Sarah M