Recipe by Malee_H
I have yet to try this recipe, but it was given to me on a message board and sounds delicious!
- 1 3⁄4 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4-1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (1/8 ounce) packet unflavored gelatin
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 2 quart saucepan, combine all ingredients, mix well.
- Place over medium high heat and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into jars, fill within 1/4 inch from top.
- Cover at once with metal lids, screw on bands and set in boiling water bath for 10 minutes, making sure the jars are covered with water.